Please provide your CV to email@example.com
Position 1 – Game System Designer
- Design & optimize game systems and gameplay;
- Design game systems in detail as per the direction of the game development;
- Game system analyzing with enrich game system content;
- Raise new creative ideas, game interaction methods; Summaries discussion result and consolidate into documentation; 5. Communication with art teams and content teams, following up with the game development.
- Must love games and understand gamers thoughts deeply;
- Familiar with popular games with personal ideas and understanding about each function modules and game system design;
- Has a strong educational background in game balancing and game numeric system;
- A good quick learner, a good communicator and a good team player with excellent expression oral and written skills..
Position 2 – Game Numeric Designer
- Build up global numeric models of the game with, which are balanced, adjustable and feasible;
- Design and calculate numeric systems with balanced value for each game system locally, and control data exchange and evolution relationship among systems;
- Set up core numeric system, ensuring the balance, the adjustability and feasibility, proved by both theories and actual tests.
- 2 year+ related working experience as a game numeric designer, worked through at least 1 or 2 projects completely;
- Strong passion about game making and good at team work and communication;
- Strong abilities for anti-pressure, able to work under great pressure;
- Prior working experience on ARPG or MMORPG as a game numeric designer is a plus;
- Took part in successful projects as a game numeric designer is a plus.
Position 3 – Game Planner
- As per the project requirements, set up game world view, game stories, game environment, NPC, item, etc.;
- Participate in game system design, and manipulate to fit the game culture;
- Write and set up wordings in tasks, dialogs, and item description.
- Good literature foundation with clear thinking. It’s a plus for a mature writer;
- Great passion about game industry. It’s a plus to have prior working experience in game industry;
- A good quick learner, a good communicator and a good team player.